Jacory Harris has looked terrible today, its just the 1st quarter and OU has picked him off twice.
Franks got the first pick, Jackson got the 2nd.
Score-
OU-7
Miami-0
Landry Jones starter for OU, Bradford not playing.
Jacory Harris has looked terrible today, its just the 1st quarter and OU has picked him off twice.
Franks got the first pick, Jackson got the 2nd.
Score-
OU-7
Miami-0
Landry Jones starter for OU, Bradford not playing.
Ray Ray Armstrong just POPPED Murray.
kid is gonna be special
and Murray. People forget about him, he is a top five runner. he is a big fast tough guy, hard to bring down.
right now, looks like Miami isnt in the same class as OU.
but Miami just got a sack, maybe they can turn it around.
If they dont score soon, this may get ugly.
apparently shields cant cover ****
Miami hit their stride, and got into the game.
I was wrong when I said Miami wasn't in the same class as OU. They are. Their D has finally slowed down the OU offense, and their O got on the board.
10-7 OU at the half.
Miami scores, takes the lead 14-10.
I am rooting for Miami, a win makes VT look better, making Bama look better.
So GOOO CANES!!
Good win for the Canes.
"They (Miami) told me I wasn't big enough to play running back,'' said Ryan Williams with a snicker. "And they tried to offer me as an athlete or wide receiver."
Bookmarks